logo blog

John W. Chapman, Jr - Bussiness And Estate Litigation

John W. Chapman, Jr - Bussiness And Estate Litigation

A law firm John Chapman, PA, offer my clients over 20 years of experience in the practice of law in Florida. I have spent my entire career in representing Sarasota and Southwest Florida. I focus my practice on matters of business and real estate litigation, and very proud of the personal attention provided to each client.
I come from a large company background. I've seen customers acquire a company based in a meeting with a partner just to name his case was handed over to an attorney of the second year. This does not happen here. When you hire me as your lawyer, I personally attend all aspects of your case. When questions arise, I reply personally. When court appearances have to do, I'm a lawyer who is standing next to you.
Practice Areas :
  • Will Estate & Trusts  Disputes
  • Guardianship Litigation
  • Partnership / Shareholder / LLC Disputes
  • Breach of Contract / Contract Disputes
  • Employment Contract / Non-Compete
  • Contruction Law
  • Commercial Landlord / Tenant Disputes
  • Property Tax Challanges
  • Creditor Representation in Bankruptcy
  • Civil mediation
  • Civil Appeals
CONTACT
Certified Circuit Court Mediator

1515 Ringling Blvd., Suite 870
Sarasota, FL 34236
Phone:(941) 404-4616
Fax: (941) 404-4605
Email: jchapman@johnchapmanlaw.com 
Website : http://www.johnchapmanlaw.com/



Share this:

No comments

Copyright © 2015. Law Office | Bankruptcy | Medical Mallpractice | Immigration Law | Business Law | Family Law - All Rights Reserved